The San Gabriel Valley Tribune, Pasadena Star-News, Whittier Daily and MaxPreps generate a weekly statistical leaders update. WC’s own Ethan Deadrick is currently #1 among local defensive players with an average of 15.5 tackles per game. We’re proud of Ethan and the entire WC defense!
1. Ethan Deadrick, Whittier Christian, Sr., 62 tackles, 15.5 average
2. Noah Gomez, Rosemead, Sr., 59 tackles, 11.8 average
3. Jonathan Fuamatu, St. Paul, Sr., 58 tackles, 11.6 average
4. Jason Martinez, Montebello, Jr., 50 tackles, 12.5 average
5. Joey Bustos, La Serna, Sr., 50 tackles, 10.0 average